Well we are kind of new at this, but we thought that we would try it out. Tim and I have now been married three years, we were married March 12, 2005. Tim is just finishing school at the Utah state extension in Salt Lake. We are both working full time and are getting ready to move into a new condo at the beginning of next month. That's about it for us, we lead pretty simple lives.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is Celeste. I hope to see some pictures on here soon. BTW- it's happier, not more happy. Sorry. I've been teaching all day.
Yeah you have a blog now too!!! Long time no see maybe I will see you next Saturday at Bobbi's Shower!
So, looks like this blog thing is going great. You're always posting so much new stuff. I feel like I'm totally updated on your lives.
Post a Comment